King James Bible
- CIMT, MEP, Secondary Year 10 — Separate Math Schedule
- Ray’s Arithmetic, purchased separately
- Algebra 2, Teaching Textbooks, purchased separately
- Math program of your choice, purchased separately
- Exploring Creation with Physical Science by Dr. Jay L. Wile, available at ChristianBook.com, must be purchased separately
Latin & Foreign Languages
- Begin or continue Latin
- Latin for Beginners, or another Latin text of your choice
- Add other foreign languages of your choice
- A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur’s Court
- The Prince and the Pauper
- Personal Recollections of Joan of Arc; Volume 1 & Volume 2
- The Age of Chivalry
- The Hunchback of Notre Dame
- Beacon Lights of History, Volume 05; The Middle Ages, all 11 Chapters.
- Beacon Lights of History, Volume 06; Renaissance and Reformation. Dante, Geoffrey Chaucer, Columbus, Savonarola, Thomas Cranmer, Ignatius Loyola.
- Beacon Lights of History, Volume 07; Great Women. Heloise, Joan of Arc, Saint Theresa.
- King Alfred of England
- William the Conqueror
- Richard I
- Richard II
- Margaret of Anjou
- Richard III
- Mary Queen of Scots
- Famous Men of the Middle Ages; from Chapter 4 through the end.
- A+ Research & Writing (Research William Tyndale and write a Term Paper about him).
- Historical Fiction, choose as desired
- Through New Eyes: Developing a Biblical View of the World
- Is The World Running Down?: Crisis in the Christian Worldview
- Christian Reconstruction: What It Is, What It Isn’t
The three texts below give opposing views of tithing and together provide a well-rounded understanding of tithing in general. Your family can emphasize the belief structure you prefer.
- Tithing and the Church
- The Holy Belch by Roland Watson
- Tithing & Social Financing by R. J. Rushdoony
Choose according to gender.